Ladies in Speedway can now look to Dots for style and early spring trends with the opening of its newest retail location. The shop, known best for its modern and versatile styles at great prices, recently opened its doors. The new spot is in Speedway Super Center, located at 5846 Crawfordsville Road. It becomes Dots’ ninth store in the Indianapolis area. I mentioned before that Dots was my first job, and I actually worked at the one in Speedway. So this is exciting to announce. Oh, and the hot spot also reveals trends for spring.
The new location features Dots’ newest store design with a layout that’s easy to navigate and explore with a spacious shopping area and large fitting rooms.
Here are some spring looks Dots suggest you peek at on your visit.
- Tried and true outfits that are brought to life and energized with prints, stripes and florals.
- From fun corals to fresh greens to crisp blues, it’s all about color.
- Versatile layering pieces like jackets and cardigans that are perfect to go from the office to dinner.
- Lace, crochet and ruffles add feminine details to complete fun and flirtatious outfits.
- Gold jewelry and accessories are classic ways to top off an outfit for any occasion.
Dots carries sizes 0-24. Currently, Dots has over 400 stores in 28 states. To find out more about the grand openings and to download coupons, click here. For additional information on Dots, including the latest style trends, click here, or follow Dots on Twitter and Facebook.