For some reason Champ is loved on EVERYWHERE I go. I won’t pretend like I don’t know why, it’s because he’s so darn cute. I can’t even take it sometimes! His cute powers are out of control. Champ has a bigger fan base than me too. I’m learning to cope with that, hence the need for this update on my beloved pet. I know some of you want to know what he’s been up to. Plus I threw in some cute pictures.
- Since we’ve moved to Monterey Champ has been on more than five airplanes. Once people actually discover there is a puppy on the flight they are ecstatic.
- Champ finally understands the game of fetch. He brings the toy back now instead of prancing around with it after it’s been thrown. Sometimes he’ll even hop like a bunny after it, it’s the funniest thing.
- Champ has an underbite. He can be self-conscious about it so I try not to bring it up much.
- When we’re out and other dogs approach us I’m afraid they may try to attack Champ. But he’s the one that usually attacks first. By attack I mean he jumps at them. He’s the sweetest dog ever though, all bark and no bite.
- Champ has his own timeout corner, where he goes when he’s on punishment. He can be there for awhile especially if I forget. Oh yeah he’s in timeout… 5 hours later.
- He still has his baby teeth, but if he has a good grip on something watch out.
- He snores loudly! You’d think he worked a full-time job.
- Champ looks like two different dogs, depending on his haircut.
- Champ loves the beach. He has so much fun digging his head in the sand, and running in the ocean.
- Champ has no idea he’s a Shih-Tzu. He won’t face the fact that he’s vertically challenged.
- Unlike most dogs Champ does not like Peanut Butter. He’s really picky about his food.
- Champ has an Instagram page here. He would love for you to follow him.