It is such a beautiful day in the neighborhood. If you don’t know what I am talking about, click here. Ha! As the weather is starting to heat up, it’s about time to add those summer necessities to your closet and body. I’ve been stocking up on tank tops, which you can never have enough of, and trendy shorts are a must folks. On the top of my essential list is water too. I carry this H20 water jug around that holds 8 glasses of water (the amount you should have everyday) and it’s wonderful. If you’re like me I struggled to drink water, but now it’s easier with my jug. The jug and I are happy and hydrated. Get like us! Ha! Check out some more summer essentials on list.
My list is sure to keep you cool and trendy!
- Tie-front shirts ~cute and comfy
- Bandeaus ~ so adorable, and perfect to pair with lace back or sheer tops
- Corset tops ~ I’m on the hunt for these, they are darling with high-top shorts and skirts
- Tank Tops ~ so easy to pair with anything, layer them to get a completely different look
- Denim shorts ~ lace, spikes, or whatever you want have fun sporting them
- Skirts ~ twirl and have fun girl, I love how girly skirts make me feel
- Rompers ~ love a hot one-piece, work it girl
- Maxi Dress ~ I’m such a sucker for maxi anything, simple and lovely
- Sunglasses ~ right now aviators are trending, but rock what looks best on you
- Sandals ~ whether lace-up, or flip flops just make sure they are comfortable (I’m also in love with oxfords and flats.)
These are some essentials for skin…
- Moisturizer that contains SPF is a must! Also make sure you apply sun block consistently.
- Water is a duh! You have to stay hydrated, plus it helps your skin look amazing,
- Lip Balm is important. Dry lips aren’t cute, and it helps keep them moisturized.
- Nail Polish is not an essential, but it sure makes you feel lively and completes an overall look.
Do you have any summer essentials? I will be showing off some hot swimsuits later, which are a must too. Did you click on the link in my intro? If not, click here. You will be reminded of your childhood or just meet a pretty cool guy.