Fashion mishaps are bound to happen. Especially if you are experimental like me, which can be a good or bad thing. At any rate at least I am acknowledging some things don’t work for me. This year I decided to switch up the “resolutions” and make them fashionable ones.
I normally don’t do resolutions, instead I set goals throughout the year. However, I decided to switch it up this time and do both. Take a peek!
In 2012 I vow to:
• Never test to see how long my eyebrows can go without being shaved. I can usually hold out, but this past year I took it too far. Shame on me!
• Never wear flats when it’s raining outside. Good-riddance to the soggy shoe look–not cute.
• Get my pants tailored. Pants dragging on the floor is not a good look, plus the dust they gather is not appealing.
• Buy on impulse if I can afford it. I’m tired of depriving myself of things I deserve. It’s better than regretting it later.
• Thift! Broad Ripple has some great vintage shops and so does Mass. Ave. I like originality and vintage shops certainly has that unique flair.
• Invest in more nail polish. I use to love grabbing nail polish and experimenting with color, time to rekindle the fire.
• Give clothes I no longer wear to someone who would use them and/or charity.
• Get a little black dress. I have to confess I don’t have that dress every woman should have. I’m getting one come 2012, whether I have somewhere to wear it or not.
• Accessorize! I’ve been slacking on my necklace and ring gear. Time to recuperate.
• Shop local. I didn’t do this as much as I would’ve liked to this year. I’ll definitely be supporting local Indy shops in the near future.
• Continue to dress according to my personal style. I am not trying to please anyone else. My style is just that–MINE.
Well there you have it, my fashion resolutions. I’m so pumped to start! Do you have any fashion resolutions you’d like to share? I’d be happy to hear them.