I have lists everywhere. I have so many lists that someone recently told me I should upload an app on my phone for lists. Ha!
I am a firm believer in writing the vision down. No matter what it is… grocery store, 5-year plan, budgets. It’s crucial that you say what you want and see it. I’m currently in the process of moving and stumbled across lists that I wrote in grade school, high school, and college.
I crossed off A LOT of things.Now it’s onto bigger and better goals. Once you complete an ambition, set another one. Peek below at why you should write the vision.
Why is it important to write the vision?
1. When you write the vision you are a step closer to obtaining it.
• You usually don’t forget something you write down AND hang it somewhere you can see it everyday. The more you see it the more you believe it.
2. Writing it causes you to say it.
• How can you say what you don’t see? Saying it is just as important as writing it down. The more you confess it, the more it gets in your spirit and can manifest.
3. Saying it results in action.
• You can’t lie dormant on something that you truly believe. Once you start seeing it everyday and confessing it, action must take place. Seeing and saying it is not enough. Faith without works is dead. Do something!
Take time out of your day to step closer into your destiny. Trust me it works.
Planning & Taking Action,