Aww cute! Those are the exact words that came to mind once I entered Orange Leaf Yogurt. Now you also know that I was thinking, “hmm… now I have to compare this to FroYo.” They are both just too similar not to. However, I will start off with a legit review of Orange Leaf and then compare both eateries at the end. Every eatery deserves a place in the spotlight, and Orange Leaf gets a nod from AK.
Now I have to compare FroYo to Orange Leaf!
In my book FroYo wins the gold medal. But I do like me some Orange Leaf too. They both have an awesome amount of flavors and toppings to choose from. Although for some reason I believe FroYo may have more adventurous choices and options. Both are nutrition savvy and have incredible staff as well.
I did notice a few key differences though. Take a peek!
• FroYo is lively in a sense of the multi-color scheme.
• Orange Leaf is bigger on the inside.
• FroYo has a cool garage connected to the outside and patio.
• Orange Leaf has cooler spoons. (Ha!)
• FroYo has a built in vault. (Hey it’s pretty neat!)
• Orange Leaf has to-go cups and some cups already have a waffle cone placed inside.
• FroYo has smoothie and drink options too.
• You can receive an Ounce Back card at Orange Leaf. (Ask about it.)
• You can receive a Punch Card at FroYo.
• Orange Leaf has bathrooms that are in close proximity to the eatery.
Note: I visited the FroYo and Orange Leaf in Fishers so flavors, toppings and bathroom distance may vary depending on location. For more information about Orange Leaf Yogurt, click here.
I took some more cool photos as well.