A couple of weeks ago I went hiking with a group of friends in Big Sur, California. I was not prepared for the journey we were about to embark on. You see it was my first time hiking. We hiked a trail at Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park for about 3.5 hours. Yes that’s a loooong time, and we didn’t even complete the whole trail. I was one tired trooper once we were through. My goodness but the view made it all worth it! It was so GORGEOUS! Even the drive there was absolutely breathtaking.
I wanted to share with you some photos I took on the trail. Throughout the whole hike I was like, “but wait let me take a selfie.” Hehe! I spared you those photos though and stuck with the nature ones. You’ll thank me later.
Pretend you’re on this hike with me while looking through these pictures. Or not… just enjoy the view. Let me share some cool facts about the hike with you too.
• I stubbed my toe countless times.
• I could barely breathe half the hike.
• The scenery reminded me of Lord of the Rings scenes.
• Big Sur is one of the most beautiful places I’ve been to.
• The other people on the hike were extremely polite. They would move out your way, say thank you, wish you good luck on the trail and everything. I felt like I knew these people.
• The hike was fun and a great workout.
Thanks for reading!