Today is National Dog Day! I’ve been meaning to give you all an update of my little man Champ for a while, so why not on this special day? This month is also Champ’s birthday month. My boy is growing up (sniff, sniff). I hope you enjoy all these super adorable photos.
Cool Champ Facts:
• Besides all the basic commands, Champ knows how to give a high-five, stand on his toes, shake, and roll over on command.
• His new favorite toy is his pink teddy bear.
• Champ has over 100 followers on Instagram where he’s made a lot of great friends. You can follow him too here.
• Champ loves playing with bubbles. He even knows what that word means now and gets super excited when you mention them.
• Champ’s coat color is Liver. Everyone ALWAYS mention how unique his color is for a shih-tzu. His color changes but is mostly brown, gray and mixed with white spots. Sometimes it’s black as well.
Thanks for reading,