I love how you bring out your father’s soft side. You’re a daddy’s girl already! He’s never happily (keyword happily) taken so many photos of anyone in his life. When I overheard him singing to you it further confirmed that you’ve captured his heart forever.
You fit into our family perfectly Aria.
Age: One Month
Eyes: Dark Blue
Hair: Jet Black, curls when wet
Measurements: 10 lbs 11oz, and 22.5 inches long (You’re growing so fast!)
Nicknames: Baby Girl, Gorgeous, Little Lady, Chunky
Milestones: Starting to smile, focus on objects, and make eye contact with us
- Sound of running water (this calms you down)
- Bath time
- Sleeping on Mom’s and Dad’s chests
- Chewing on your fist or fingers
- Getting dressed
- Being strapped in your car seat
- You make the funniest noises and faces.
- You belch like a pro.
- You prefer when daddy takes your swing and swings you back and forth than the actual swing automatically doing it for you.
- You were a showstopper at church this past Sunday. You behaved so well and made everyone smile. Everyone was so excited to meet you. Oh and when you met the priest you let out a humungous fart. Hilarious!
- Our first trip to Costco last week was successful until you started screaming midway through. Everyone wanted to meet you even though you were cranky. I ended up leaving early and feeding you in the car to calm you down.
- Poop Queen! You know how to blow out a diaper Baby Girl.
- Doctor said you are operating at a 2-month-old level based on your checkup. You may be a genius already. 🙂
Daddy and I pray that you will follow the plans and purpose that God has for your life. You have all our love Aria.