So men don’t get into Valentine’s Day like women. To them it’s just another day. Even I personally think everyday for a couple or a single person for that matter, should be a treat. Everyday calls for a box of chocolates right? Well, anyways for those of you still on the hunt for your pops, or that special someone in your life I have some suggestions. Of course my tips are sure to put a smile on anyone’s face. But hey how about you be the judge?!
1. Star Wars seems to be all the rage among men. Is it just me or does most guys have a fascination with it? Either way here is a slamming iPad case.
AK’s Pick: Star Wars iPad Mini Case
2. This plaid is quite sexy in a manly way. Another subtle iPad fashion accessory for guys. They don’t even have to know you picked it out because of the print. Ha!
AK’s Pick: Plaid iPad Sleeve
3. I just love the idea of this bracelet. The numbers represent the latitude and longitude of your first date, wedding day or any special moment. Awww! Even more neat ones are here. They are customizable so you can put names, quotes or whatever you desire as well.
AK’s Pick: Men’s Latitude Longitude Bracelet
4. Don’t you just love hip leather? I love the stitching and the colors of these cases, so eye-catching.
AK’s Pick: Handmade Leather Men’s iPad Case
5. Ha ha! These slippers are too cute. Who doesn’t love a good mustache right?
AK’s Pick: Fleece Mustache Plaid Slippers
6. More comfy slippers! It’s all about the fuctuality of course, and the little details. Shhh!
AK’s Pick: Hand Knit Wool Slippers
7. I had to pull out the old-fashioned movie suggestion. You can’t go wrong with this one. Plus, there are a lot of good films coming out on V-day.
8. You can take them out to a nice restaurant, or cook up a nice meal and set it up like an actual restaurant. Candlelight, menus and the works would be fabulous.
Hope you enjoyed my suggestions. Feel free to add yours below as well.